Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lila's Preschool Graduation



Lila had her "Completion Ceremony" from preschool this past week. I knew that it was going to be adorable, but I wasn 't fully prepared at how emotional I would be. My heart was bursting with joy and saddness all at once! How could my baby girl be so big already? A week after we moved to Pittsburgh, Lila was born. I knew that she would be nearly five when we were ready to leave Pittsburgh, but that seemed an eternity away. Now, I see her and she is not a baby any more. She is a very grown up, capable, kind girl. Time goes so quickly.

Lila has had a terrific year. She has learned so many things, made sweet little friends and bonded with an amazing teacher, Mrs. Judson.
You are such a joy and blessing, my sweet Lila Rose.

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

I remember when I first met you at an Enrichment night and Lila was just a few weeks old! What a cute family...I'm glad I have your blog site now to keep up with you guys when you move!

1384 n said...

I love that Lila tried to tape the flower back on the tree. What a sweetheart! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. All of your kids look bigger since we left 3 months ago. I'm excited to be seeing you again soon!

Janene

Amelia Hohl said...

I can't believe Henry will be at the exact same stage as you are at now when we leave. I can't imagine him being five years old, ever! Makes me realize that time flies and to live each moment to the fullest. Lila is a very sweet girl. Hmmm...I wonder who she gets it from? YOU! We will miss you guys when you leave, but at least we'll be able to keep tabs on you from your blog.