Friday, June 6, 2008

Shots

This has been a week of shots for the Shill kids. I wanted to get them all up to date before we move to Utah. Finding a new doctor is always such a pain, so at least we are good to go for a while. On Wednesday I took Braden and Collin in. Braden had to get 4 shots and Collin had to get 2 shots. They were both so brave. In fact, Collin jumped up and volunteered to go first. I was surprised. Today, I took Lila and Caleb. Lila had to get 5 shots! and Caleb got 3. That is soooo many shots! I couldn't believe how brave they were. Lila winced, but didn't even cry. We had a good talk about them first and of course I promised a big chocolate shake. It worked. I was totally impressed. When I was young, I remember kicking, yelling, screaming etc.... I was not very brave.
Way to go Kids!

3 comments:

Connie said...

It sounds like you are keeping yourself so busy tying up loose ends, having final friend time, packing... I bet you are so exhausted!

I took a peek at Bradens blog and it is so cute. Even though his entry's are kinda depressing they made me giggle a little bit!

Braden said...

those shots hert

1384 n said...

Hi Danae, I found a good doctor and office here. I don't know how far you want to drive but we love them! It's called Grow Up Great Peds. In Bountiful. All the doctors have been wonderful and one of the sister missionaries that served in our ward in PA works there. A little extra treat. If you want more info just let me know.