Wednesday, March 6, 2013

September/October 2012



Me, Emma and her lolly pop!

Lila holding a gorgeous peach from our tree

A little guy bonding

Caleb enjoying a yummy peach from our tree

Emma and Caleb at the Wellsville parade with Grammie and Papa Tam

My Girls

Date Night

Sweet Emma.  My little Sunflower.

Movie Night.  Braden must be "hangin" with his friends. hee hee

Collin's hamster, "Hammy" died.  It was a sad moment.  Collin gave him a proper burial.

Haha... My boys reading the paper.

Cutie Caleb all cuddled up in his panda blankey.

Lila's first harp lesson.  A dream come true for her.... and her parents ;)

This is what happens EVERY time Tal gets home from work.  Foot rides!

Poor sick girlies.  The flu hit my kids hard this winter!

Family walk. 

This is a terrible picture, but I love these two strangers.  Nearly every morning for a couple of years, my children and I have watched these men go for a chummy walk together and pick up garbage along side the road.  We have had many good discussions about service because of these men.  We nick named them the Good Samaritans.

Lila and Emma

Caleb on a wild goose ride ;)

Braden's 16th Birthday!!  I took pizza's and goodies to his school and surprised him.  Everybody sang Happy Birthday.  It was so fun.

Singing Happy Birthday to my 16 year old son!  I don't know how he grew up so fast.  He is one amazing young man!



A big costume birthday party for these three 16 year olds.

Braden's first official date.




Halloween 2012


No comments: