Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter


I think today was the first Easter we have had by ourselves ever. It was quiet and nice and I had fun cooking in the kitchen. I tried a new way of making asparagus and it was yummy. Even Collin ate one, well ... half of one.

This morning while I was curling Lila's hair she said, "Mom, you don't have to make my hair curly because I am already pretty in my heart" So sweet.

Braden has officially stopped believing in the Easter Bunny. This morning after they got their baskets, he came and said, "Thanks, Mom, for the toys" I just told him I loved him and nearly wanted to cry.

Collin has been so helpful this week. He has been quick to ask if I need any help with anything and play with Caleb when he is sad. Collin absolutely adores Caleb. They are going to be great buddies. Collin is especially excited to (probably) share a room with Caleb when we move. Last night he had the "growing pains" and so I had to go and rub his legs several times. He thinks the pain is worth it though and is excited to see how much he "grew" in the morning. So cute.

Caleb is getting so big and cute. My heart nearly bursts evertime I even look at him and then I have to smother him with kisses. He is crawling all over, does pat-a-cake and is even practicing moving his head back and forth as if to say "NO" We are in for it! We love our Peanut!

No comments: