Saturday, October 25, 2008

Culinary Creations

Between Food Network and all of the amazing food blogs out there, I have become obsessed with FOOD! I think it is so fun to create something that not only taste good, but looks pretty too. Don't get my wrong, I am no expert - not even close, but I do love it. The only caveat is I can't stand cooking when my kitchen is not clean and with 4 kids running around, having a clean kitchen is easier said than done... so there is extra motivation to have a nice, clean, tidy kitchen. It makes me feel like my creativity can flow so much more, otherwise I feel
frustrated :(
Here are a few recipes that I have tried recently:
I am hoping to start a food blog soon and I will post recipes on there .... if you were interested.

Breadstick Mummy Dogs and Oozing Monster Apple Mouths

I got this recipe from PickyPalate.com It is a fun, festive meal, and my kids loved it.

6 Grain Oatmeal with Dried Apricots, Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts

What better way to start your day? This is so healthy and filling. You can feel good about this breakfast.

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling



Danish Aebleskivers

Dip these in a little jam or syrup and you have golden delight!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

They all look delicious! I'll have to try the first one for my kids :)

Marie' said...

I am with Meredith. That first one looks great.
I am making deviled egg eye balls for a Halloween party my kids are going to.