Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Between a broken down computer and getting a new camera that currently has over 800 pictures on it, I have become grossly behind on my blogging.  Now that things are up and running again, I am going to try to make up for lost time.  Here goes ...


Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Bart's famous flocked christmas tree.  So pretty.


Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Bart


Cousins playing "RISK"


Braden on the quad - loving life!


Caleb and his BMW.   Santa has good taste. hee hee


Caleb and Kota the Triceratops.   


Braden got a new telescope for Christmas.  He is outside every clear night looking at the stars.
Braden's #1 gift that he wanted... Power Point 2007!  huh???


Lila and her princess art kit.


Collin and his massive Bionicle ship.  He has already built it and I am completely impressed!


Collin's fish tank.  He got 4 fish and a frog to put in it.  One of the fish had babies, so now we have 8 fish and a frog.  The kids love them.


Christmas morning.   

Grammie Nancy and PaPa Tam


Reading and acting out the Nativity.  Everybody really played their part.  It was precious.


The night before Christmas in their new jammies.


Our home Christmas tree.


Shill kids picture.  I just love these little people.


Our Family Christmas picture.  Sorry we didn't get Christmas cards out  :(  Lots of computer problems...


Braden and Collin's Christmas piano recital.  They did so well.  

Lila Rose


Christmas magic.


Caleb NOT wanting to sit on Santa's lap.  It was hilarious.


More to come tomorrow.  I'm tired!

4 comments:

Ina & co. said...

You're kids are so cute!! Wish we could see you more often!

Marie' said...

Where did you get those beautiful costumes for the nativity? That is my project for next year, to sew up some costumes for that. This year we raided Scott's mom's closet down stairs.

Danae said...

Marie -
Aren't they wonderful? I will have to double check on all of them, but I know my sister-in-law bought the angels, Mary and Joseph's costume from Oriental Trading. I'm not sure about the wise men. I think you can get a whole set. You are so ambitious and inspiring!

January 13, 2009 5:48 AM

1384 n said...

computer problems? You should have called us or you still can. Looks like you had a great Holiday Season. So fun! So nice to be near family again!