Friday, March 13, 2009

A Little Fun...

Caleb has learned a new trick this week... taking off his diaper and throwing it over board while refusing to take a nap.  Hmmm  I've got to work on this one.   Look how innocent he looks.
Some more light reading while waiting for some more dinner.  He is SO CUTE!


Lila making our daily Tea Party.  We had so much fun.  Lila thrives on doing things for others. She is so thoughtful.
Lila flying a kite on a beautiful, sunny day.


Collin climbing a tree in our back yard.  Notice the little girl across the fence...
A little kite flying


Braden heading out to build and sleep in snow caves with the Scouts.  He is so excited ... and I am a little nervous.  He sent me to the store with strict instructions to buy snacks that were totally UNHEALTHY!  I think he's going to have fun.  I just hope he stays warm.

4 comments:

It Just Fitz said...

I miss those cute kids!!

Marie' said...

Cute kids!
Good luck with the diaper...

Meredith said...

I love the crib picture- at least he's not trying to climb out yet. Lydia tried that once- she didn't like falling to the ground. I don't blame her.

1384 n said...

I just love everything about you guys! What a fun family!

I like the depth of field you selected for the girl over the fence shot!

I found the perfect pattern to make a "first quilt" if you want to try it.