Thursday, April 2, 2009

Computer Woes

It has been too long since I have written a post! Our main computer, where I download all of our pictures, is on the fritz. Our house produces a ton of electricity - you know when you are walking around in your socks and you go to turn the light on and... ZAP!! ... like with sound and spark? It is pretty impressive. It is sometimes a game at our house to see if we can electrocute each other. Even little Caleb is getting in on the action. I know, we sound like a very loving family. Well, Talmage is the best at it. One time he went to use the mouse on the main computer, touched it, and the mouse literally burned out and the computer had to be restarted. Weird! (Sometimes I wonder if he has a special power that he has been hiding ... like, "Heroes". Seriously, you can see the spark come out of his finger!) Anyway.... that is what we are suspecting happened to our computer... too much electricity! I can't download any pictures and I am about 180 behind. UGH. So, here's to hoping that Talmage can make it to Best Buy to get the "stuff" he needs to fix it, so I can FINALLY get caught up on my blog. I've missed it!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Nothing is more annoying than when the computer acts up. It's amazing how dependent we are on them. Hope you are up and running soon!

Angie said...

That is some serious power! I think we need to just set a date to get together. We will totally make the drive down that way... What do you think?

Britt said...

I've missed it too.