Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Book Tag

Alright, my cute friend, Brittney Smith, tagged me for this book tag because I "have good taste". Well, HERE is proof of that ... First of all, here is what you do:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers.


The book most handy to me is, "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince". I know, I know.... REALLY GOOD TASTE (for a 10 year old.) However, I love this book. I have this thing for Harry Potter and I have done a really good job at stringing out reading the books just before the movies come out. I am just not ready for Harry to be over. I think I am one of few people on the planet that does NOT know the ending of Harry Potter. For me, these books are like The Neverending Story. You know, when Sebastian opens the book to read, he becomes a living part of the story. Little does Harry know, I have been there along with him flying on the broom, walking the halls of Hogwarts, heart pounding under the Invisibility Cloak while Professor Snape walks by, gritting my teeth at the mere mention of Voldemort and fighting him face to face. I just love Harry. I love how brave he is, what a great friend he is, and how he is always ready to do the right thing - even when his life is in danger. So, here is the quote from the book ... it is not an impressive quote unless you know what Harry had just gone through ... I just detest Malfoy!

Spoken by Professor Snape: "And, let me see, another twenty for your Muggle attire."

Now, the lucky people i'm tagging are:

(Britt - had you not tagged me, I would have tagged you! I love hearing about what you are reading and I LOVED Gift from the Sea. It is such a quietly profound book)
1- Kathy (because she only has like 2 entries on her blog and has important things to share!)
2- Dina (because she always is reading something insightful.)
3 - Alena (because I think she is amazing!)
4 - Becky (because I love her!)
5 - Katrina (for the same reason as #1 :) I love you Trin)

Love you all! Have fun!

No comments: