Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer Catch-Up

To say it has been a busy summer would be a bit of an understatement! Hence, the month and a half blogging break. Now that we are getting settled I am hoping to catch up on some of the highlights of the summer. There are a ton of pictures, but I felt I had to add them for when I print off my blog at the end of the year. So, here goes...


First of all, we moved into our new home the middle of July. It is a great feeling to finally feel settled. We really feel like we were guided to this home and neighborhood and have received such a warm welcome. We love it!



This is Charlie, the newest member of our family. We love him and Caleb loves eating doggy food and crawling in his kennel. It seriously grosses me out!

Caleb hiking


Caleb hitching a ride on Tal's back



Having fun at the park


Waiting for the boys to get off of Colossus

Lagoon


A little girl and her puppy



Lila's Going Away party with her friends



Learning to weave



Collin smushing Braden on the Musical Express ;)


Making new friends


Fireworks!



Going "Heely"ing with Charlie


Fireworks!


Hanging out with cousins


Rip Stick Master

I have to add that Braden has been gone to 2 Scout camps this summer. I just don't have any pictures :( He has been having a blast!


Going to the park


Ice Cream with Texas cousins


Lagoon with Texas cousin! Such a fun day.


A funny sign that I saw at Lagoon. Seriously, shouldn't I send this to Jay Leno?


Lunch with my room mates. So fun.

5 comments:

Becky Rose said...

Danae- so fun to see the pic's of you, Connie and Kathy. Sorry I missed you when I was there. I talked to Connie for about 20 min. Not enough time! I'm planning a trip the end of Sept so for sure we will have to get together then.

Do send the pic to Jay Leno! Do!

Also, the sign in the back ground that ended with "professionals built the titanic" I need to know the whole quote!

Kathy said...

So glad that your summer has been a fun one! Kathy Haskell looks so good! Must have been great to catch up with the roomies!

Meredith said...

Looks like you've had a great summer. My favorite picture is the one of Lila walking the dog. Too sweet!

Amelia Hohl said...

Danae! Your kids are looking so grown up and is Braden handsome enough? He looks like a teenager! How old is he again? Lila is just darling in her Birthday outfit. So you found the perfect house after all this waiting? I want to see a full slideshow of this place. I'm so glad you're finally settled and are enjoying the summer. What a blessing! Bea is turning 1 soon and we had her Birthday party early. It was so fun. We miss you guys! Love your new puppy too!

Nana Sue said...

Well Charlie is a DOLL! The perfect addition to your awesome family - glad you're having such a fun summer! I'll be stopping by to say hello and meet all the kids and Charlie too!!