Monday, July 9, 2012

December 2011 Highlights


I awoke to an awful noise and I thought the house was coming down.  I ran and grabbed my children at about 3 am and took them all to the basement.  Talmage was out of town.  Out of nowhere CRAZY 100 mph wind storms came.  No big clouds or storms, just wind.  There was A LOT of devastation throughout our area.  After the winds stopped everybody emerged from their homes to access the damage.  We all spent the next week helping each other clear trees and debris.  Another wind storm was in the forecast and there was worry that all the branches would become weapons in the wind.  The Stake President cancelled church for the entire Stake and EVERYBODY went to work to help each other.  It was truly amazing and inspiring to see all of the selfless acts of service.  We will never forget it!  I was SO happy to get Talmage back home!



 Braden had a gum graft.  He was SO BRAVE!


 Our annual Girl's Day out for lunch and the Nutcracker.  I love it!


 Our neighborhood Nativity.  So precious.



 Collin's first time to the temple. It was a special day.



 Visiting Temple Square



 My whole family.



The Shill's :)

 
Getting my hair back into a pony tail after chemotherapy.  Silly, but kind of a big deal to me.

1 comment:

Becky Rose said...

Awesome pictures! You are a blessed women!