Monday, July 9, 2012

June 2012 Highlights

LAKE POWELL



This was our first family vacation to Lake Powell.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  I was a bit hesitant at first in going because of our very busy 5 year old and our 2 year old.   Children and water pretty much gives me serious anxiety.  However,  they were SO GOOD!  I was shocked, but so grateful.  It made for a fabulous vacation. We were there with some of our good friends.  There was always something for everybody to do.  We can hardly wait for next year!

5 comments:

Scott said...

sounds like a lot of fun! love the pics and hope to see you guys soon :)

Scott said...

looks like a lot of fun! i love the pics and hope to see you guys soon! :)

Sally said...

How fun. Beautiful pictures!

Britt said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad that you had fun at Lake Powell and that everyone was SAFE!

I've had fun looking through your blog again. Your beautiful baby is getting so big. Yay for the pony tail again. I love that you have blondes and brunettes in your family. So cute. You and Talmage look great! And I'm still giggling over that cookie dough ice cream cookie.

I love you Danae!

Tonya said...

I was thinking about you and your family tonight, so I had to hop on here and see how you were doing. Everything was so cute and making me smile until I got to that precious picture of Keely and Lila :( I teared right up. We miss you guys so much. I cannot believe how Emma has grown and every post about your boys (especially caleb) makes me grin. I hope we are able to visit during the holidays this year and see you <3 Keely will send our new address to L soon. love you guys!!