Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Misc. Fun Pictures

Talmage took this picture while driving home from Las Vegas. Beautiful!
Braden at the air show in Las Vegas
Cute picture of Lila
Braden dancing

Heaven shining down on Caleb
Cute Collin


Lila playing Tic Tac Toe with Papa Tam

Braden and Collin having fun on quads and motorcycles




Thanksgiving Fun
This year we spent Thanksgiving with my brother and my sister-in-law. We cooked and cooked and cooked! Finally, around 7:00 p.m. we ate! My brother, Brandon, is an awesome cook and made one delicious and beautiful turkey. It was marinated in a brine with maple syrup over night. While it was cooking, he basted it with a cranberry, maple glaze. So moist and flavorful.





A Grammie Nancy Quilt Original
This is Collin's quilt that he was given by his Grammie Nancy. She makes them for all of the grand children.... and there are 43! At Collin's request, Grammie made a fish, frog and turtle quilt. Collin totally loves it and sleeps with it every night. What a treasure.



Happy Birthday, Talmage!
Talmage:
* The best husband
* The best father
* Bonafide Radiologist
* Unending patience
* Eats whatever I cook
* Gives awesome foot rubs
* The love of my life



Lasik Surgery - A Dream Come True
After wearing glasses and contacts for about 18 years, I decided to get my eyes done. What a miracle! Before the surgery, my right eye was -6.00 and my left eye was a -4.75. In other words, I was blind! I couldn't even see the BIG E on my exam. Now, I am so happy to report that my eyes are 20/20 and 20/15. Every morning I am still amazed that I can see when I first open my eyes. It's awesome!

Look how brave I was being

4 comments:

Marie' said...

That is one fantastic quilt! Wow!!
Your children are growing up. Very cute.

Becky Rose said...

So fun to see the WHOLE family! Gosh- you have a 12 year old. You both look great and the kids are cute and it looks like you have fun extended family- Everyones' dream come true! You're living the life!

Angie said...

I'm ready for lasik too! Except that my Dr. says my astigmatism (sp? I have never spelled that word before) is too bad - maybe in a couple more years! But yes you look VERY brave! Will you e-mail me your address? sfalslev@comcast.net it's that time of year again to send Christmas cards! It sure has been fun checking up on you here after all these years!

Jon and Katrina said...

WoW!! I am so happy for you! I can't believe Tal didn't mention you were getting it done when he was here for the airshow! Don't you just love it?! It's like a miracle every day to me!