Friday, June 26, 2009

Deep In The Heart Of Texas

A couple of weeks ago, I went on a road trip with my mom and children to go and see my sister. We had so much fun! The kids played and swam hard (minus a couple of days for our #1 due to a very bad sunburn ... the kind that doesn't allow you to lift your arms, or put a shirt on for 3 days :( Thanks goodness for Silverdine (sp) it saved his skin! My mom, sister and I got pedicures, hair cuts, ate awesome food, played Scabble, tried new recipes, went to see Andrea Bocelli and Il Divo. It was so much fun. Thanks Mom and Big Sis, for such fun memories. I love you both SO MUCH! Can't wait for a rematch in Scrabble! :)









2 comments:

Marie' said...

What a trip! That sounds so much fun.
I am about to leave on a trip to Japan to spend time with my mom and sister. I can't wait.

Meredith said...

I'm so glad you got to get away and see family. Looks like you had a great trip!