Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl! You have been asking about your birthday for 6 months! I know you are excited to be getting big, but I want you to stay little forever. I love snuggling with you and reading books, particularly, Pride and Prejudice. It is something I look forward to every night. You give the best hugs and have the sweetest smile. You are friendly, thoughtful, spiritual, and full of tenacity. You don't give up when something is hard. I love you so much and am honored to be your mother. Happy Birthday.



4 comments:

Meredith said...

She is such a pretty girl! And I can't believe she is 6. Happy Birthday to you Lila from one of your old Joy school teachers :)

1384 n said...

Happy Birthday Lila!

Britt said...

Wow! She is beautiful. So is her mom.

Buck, Steffanie, and our 3 kids said...

She is getting so big, and what a doll!! Happy Birthday, Lila!!